The Dennis P. McHugh Piermont Public Library is pleased to offer LIBRARY MUSEUM PASSES to the following:
How to Borrow a Family Museum Pass:
- Museum Passes are available to adult (18 yrs. or older) Piermont patrons in good standing. A valid Piermont library card is required.
- Passes may be borrowed for a loan period of three days (this includes the date borrowed and the date returned).
- Passes may not be renewed.
- Passes must be returned to Piermont Public Library (and MUST be returned inside the building and handed to a staff member. DO NOT place in book drop).
- Families and individuals may borrow passes for only one museum at a time.
- Passes may not be reserved, but patron may call the library ahead of their visit to find out if a pass is available.
- A late fee of $10/day will be charged to the borrower if the pass is returned late.
- A replacement fee of the cost of the pass ($100-$500) will be charged to the borrower if the pass is lost.
- Each pass allows for different admission and family sizes. Please refer this brochure for specifics regarding each pass (we do our best to keep it up to date).
- Please visit the museum’s website or contact them directly for specific information regarding your visit, including hours, seasonal closings, or Library Pass limitations.