- Masks are recommended for all but are REQUIRED for unvaccinated persons
- Masks are required at all times by persons in the children’s room, regardless of vaccination status
- Restrooms are available for attendees of library programming only.
- If you are ill or feeling ill, please wear a mask regardless of what your illness is or your vaccination status. Masks can be provided if needed.
- Please make regular use of the hand sanitizer provided in various locations throughout the building.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please be respectful of our staff and your fellow patrons and adhere to all guidelines listed above. We reserve the right to disallow access at any point.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 845-359-4595 or email us at email@example.com