- Masks are REQUIRED for all library visitors over the age of two (2).
- No more than six (6) children are allowed in the Children’s Room at one time.
- Please make regular use of the hand sanitizer provided in various locations throughout the building.
- No Food or Drink allowed in the library
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please be respectful of our staff and your fellow patrons and adhere to all guidelines listed above. We reserve the right to disallow access at any point.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 845-359-4595 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org